Monday, November 19, 2007

My Life...

I was flipping (I guess you can't flip, but rather scrolling) through my blog the other day, and I realized that I needed to change the name for my blog. "Willkommen in Bamberg" just doesn't seam right, considering I'm not living there... hummmm. But at the same time I can't change it to "Willkommen in Fort Collins" that is just not exciting... I might just have to leave it until I can think of a name that will accentuate my blog.

Sorry for the delay of posting any random happenings in my life. Now that I'm back in Colorado my life is 'oh sooo exciting.' I get up, go to school, do homework, on weekends I work and somewhere in there I'm finding time to do random half marathons, and ride my road bike, and on the occasion I make my way out to the bars, but those nights are either not worth blogging or I forgot my camera giving me nothing to blog.

A few weeks ago (and by that I mean maybe about 6 weeks ago) my roommate got a dog. Ransom as we call him is a German Shepard Husky mix. So beautiful!

Greta and RansomMolly and Ransom

No comments: