Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Yesterday I spent about 3 hours typing a blog, and trying to make it just right... yeah, well some how I deleted it. That was my sign to quit for the night, get some sleep (I've been a bit sleep deprived lately) and start again today.

At this current moment it's snowing. Last night when I was walking home I counted about 10 flakes (exciting moment in my life) and was ready right then and there to go skiing, build a snowman or go sledding down the Rumery Luge (the best sledding run in the world). Unfortunately 10 flaks don't make the best ski run, can't build Frosty and would melt if I tried to go sledding. So I opted to sit with a cup of hot apple cider and watch the snow fall...

Last weekend was our Erasmus Ski weekend... Minus the fact that there is NO snow and most ski resorts in Germany aren't even open this year (or right now). But with the hurricane weather (not just hurricane weather, actually hurricane Kyrill graced us with its presence) that we were happening to be experiencing we still decided to go on the 'Ski Weekend.'

Adventures of the Weekend...

1. Trying to stay on 2 feet when walking out side...













2. Hanging out and playing cards at our weekend 'pension.'






















3. Seeing fairy tale castles... the real Walt Disney Castle










(friends from 5 different countries)





















4. Throwing a surprise birthday in the 'Pent House Sweet' (actually my room that I shared with Shawn and Priscilla).

(allmost the whole 'gang')

5. Singing tons and tons of karaoke... Go Beatles!!!

No comments: