Friday, January 12, 2007

Ski week...
Theresa and I left the Tropics of Germany and headed to the desert of Austria for 5 days of rock hoping (I mean skiing) the Austrian Alps.

2 7 hour train rides
6 Nights
5 Days of sking
3 Mountians (Alpendorf, Wagrain, Flachau)
Tons and tons of sking on some of the worst conditions (good thing I wasn't using my skis), and some of the best conditions (very glad I had my own boots).

Yes it's true, there is practically NO snow in the Alps the year (so strange), and Theresa and I were lucky enough to witness it. We were also lucky enough to witness getting rained on while skiing the Alps (that made skiing the next day 'so fun') and then enjoy the true meaning of a white winter (we got two days of pure white stuff, I was so happy) and to see snow fall for the first time this season.


We took a ride on the flying Mozart (gondola)


No comments: