Monday, January 15, 2007

I have just jumped back 10 years in time. To the time of no cell phone (or before they were a necessity for worldly communication) and to the time of not having a computer (or having a computer but with out all the gismos that a computer comes with today (i-tunes/windows media player, DVD player, games and internet)). I am as of 3pm today without communication (not good). Cell phone is broken and is in the process of being sent back to get fixed, and I’m still with out a computer (yes I’m at the computer lab typing this Blog, checking my e-mails, dinking around on Facebook, and trying to do some homework)

The cell phone decided to brake last week, and I some how I managed to get it working again but the # key and the number 9 key stopped working. Writing a text message became fun because all words that had a WXYZ in them I couldn’t use or I just had to leave those letters out. So my messages started to look like this… Ho are u? Here are e going and hat time? I happened to run across the same problem in German as well (all the question words start with a W too). Communication just isn’t in my favour right now.

No comments: