Thursday, January 01, 2009

For those of you that still keep up with the exciting life of Molly, I'm sorry for the delay in writing blogs.  I guess I feel that my life isn't that exciting now that I'm living back in the wonderful state of Colorado, but maybe is really is?

I guess I could catch everyone up on my whereabouts though...

When I got back from my summer travels I landed at my parents house and started working on the farm out in New Castle, CO.  I managed the farm girl lifestyle for about two months when I decided (actually this plan was in the making when I graduated from college) to up and move to Winter Park, Colorado to get in a good season of skiing.  I moved here with one of my really good friends from CSU to put our degrees to use (actually whenever I speak German I'm totally putting my degree to use) and make our parents proud!

So now two months later, I'm living in Winter Park.  I'm able to see the ski area from my front deck as well as a beautiful view of the Continental Divide.  The snow has been falling, but we are still in desperate need for a good 3 foot dump (but at this point I'll take whatever the sky will give us).  I've already put in 24 days of skiing and I hope to get in about 100.  Lately I've been spending my days skiing (big surprise, right?) and acquiring awkward tan lines (working right now on my goggle tan line).

Keep thinking peace and powder!

2 comments:

Megan said...

YEAH!!! A blog update from Molly Rose! It was good to see you for a brief moment while I was home. I hope to see you soon, but in Mexico City :)

Tana said...

Hi Molly! This might sound, well, strange, but I am moving to Winter Park for a job in 2 weeks and while I was searching for somewhere I might be able to practice my German, the words "speak german winter park" in google brought up your blog post! Are you still in WP? I don't know a SOUL and I'd love to talk to someone who knows about the area. if so, email me! tana.i.hoffman@gmail.com. Think snow :)