Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I could start a business being your own personal tour guide and maybe even a translator (only for German though)... It's a good thought!

Schools outs (for 2 months)!!! Traveling the world and hanging out with friends has begun.

I spent the last week in Frankfurt hanging out with 'Theresa and Friends' (actually I mean hanging out with friends and seeing Theresa if our paths happened to cross is the late nights or early mornings.)

Relatives and friends of a friend (I know one of those long stories) were in town, and while everyone else had to work, I was set out as the tour guide for the visiting guests, giving them a chance to see the 'wonderful' city of Frankfurt, and some small, cute, and quant towns that were near by.

Eric, Joe, Molly









































No comments: